My brain jumps all over the place from day to day, hour to hour and minute to minute. So, I thought I'd give my blog readers a smattering of what I think about on a day to day basis.
1. I love the sun, it makes me smile.
2. Working at a yoga studio is so fun because I just get to be honest to everyone, if someone is getting on my nerves our owners encourage us to go to that person and say "You are getting on my nerves...let's talk about why." I have already exercised that right probably more than any other person working there. I LOVE IT!!!! I love being honest.
3. If I love being honest so much, why do I have to be nice to people I don't like? I wish I could just really focus on spending my time and my energy towards people I actually care about and not as much time talking about boring things with people I don't like. But, if they like ME and I don't like THEM, there is a problem.
4. Someone once told me that if there was something that really gave you grief then you were either supposed to write that grievance down on a piece of paper and burn it. I really wanted to burn my call reports from my last job but I didn't have time to start a fire so I just SLAMMED them down to the bottom of my trashcan!!! I mean, I threw that binder in the trashcan like it was a fake Louis Vuitton. Loved every minute of it.
5. I got my car washed today and I felt like a new person.
6. All of the highschool boys at the AutoBell flirted with me and that made me happy because they cleaned my car with an extra zest of energy.
7. Aaron is employee of the month at the Art Institute! He gets an up close parking space.
8. Aaron is doing yoga with me yiiiiipppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
9. We're going to NY in two weeks!
10. This Cadbury Egg is delicious. Thank you Jesus for raising up from the dead so we can have Cadbury Eggs.
11. I can't wait to go to Charleston and hang out with my mate and eat some Groucho's.
12. Thank goodness for www.pankates.com, I made some chicken curry soup and it was delicious.
All of those thoughts ran through my head today :) The end.