Friday, April 25, 2008

Alison and Pete make for good convo

Dear Blog,

Aaron and I talk on iChat a lot. Since we're both on the computer all day it is very condusive to have little quick chats and that way I don't feel like I haven't seen him all day. Pete is our handyman at work and I must say, I love me some Pete. He brightens my day like every day. Here is a pic of me and Pete.



I always have a story about Pete everyday and today I regaled it to Aaron over ichat. The end turns out to be rather humorous.

alison:so this is funny
i'm riding home on my scooter
and i'm at the stop light of 4th and kings
and i just hear this person honking and honking
and i look over
and it's pete!
big smile

aaron:haha

Alison:no teeth
arm just a wavin

Aaron:hahaha

Alison: and it warmed my heart

Aaron:yeah

Alison:yeah

Alison: cause he looooooooves me

Aaron:thats a good story
true
he does

Alison: althought
today
he told me i was going to die like johnny cochran did
with a brain aneurysm

Aaron: y?

Alison: because i'm always on the phone

Aaron: you are?

Alison:people always callin
so i gotta talk

Aaron:true
well i hope thats not the case

Alison: me too

Aaron: we are gonna die when we are 115

Alison:ok
sounds good

Aaron: and we will be on the smuckers commercial together

Alison:hahahahahahahahaha
lol

Aaron: ill be hunched over and you will have white hair with big ole glasses

hahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

Alison: hopefully i'll have my eyes fixed by then
true

xoxo,
Alison

No comments: