Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Passion for Flashin'


Dear Blog,

I have a friend, we'll call him Hunter, who always has ghetto song lyrics as his status on Facebook and when I recognize the ghetto song lyric it always makes me laugh. So being that copying is the ultimate form of flattery, I decided I would copy HIM. Currently, my status on facebook is 'Alison is I have a passion for flashin' (ed. note, that is not a typo, for some stupid reason the beginning of a current status always has to be 'Alison is...' UHNNOYING) I chose this lyric as my status because I love flashy things and looking flashy and uh...getting attention.

BUT! The meaning of my status is twofold. Today everyone in the normally peppy office was in a crappy mood and I was like this negative energy has GOT to get out of here. So, I did what I had to do. I did a quick ohmmmm for peace and then I started flashing people. And you know, it was really fun. At first, I flashed our office manager who sits in the front of the office and she spit out her tea because she was laughing so hard. Then, I flashed our editor and she loved it. Then I just stood in the middle of the office and twirled around and showed everyone my Hanky Pankies. And you know what? Everyone was in a good mood after that. So, the lesson here is if you want to lighten the mood a little bit, just flash someone.

In order for this to be funny and not icky, remember to wear underwear. Don't pull a Britney.

xoxo,
Alison

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are on crack

"hunter" said...

also, i recall being flashed by you while leaving Sarrin's reception. the passion is chronic.

Tony Ritz said...

I really enjoy the fact that your manager did a spit take.

Anonymous said...

my bf is insane. but funny. call me back and for some reason it won't let me sign in anymore. ugh

Drew said...

lol maybe I should start flashing people at my office. Somehow I feel like I would receive mixed reviews.

I agree on the facebook status. It should start with Alison...[insert hilarious comments here] so that you can change the verb.

Anonymous said...

hooray for facebook status no longer requiring IS!

Suzie said...

i need some one like you to work for me! everyone here is testy because we are working so hard! sounds like you help everyone get in the mood!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀