Saturday, October 13, 2007

Laughing

Dear Blog,

You might have to stay with me on this one, because it's going to be a stretch. I really have nothing to write about and so I was looking through my photos trying to get some inspiration. I found this picture of Spurgeon and Gilleon and I laughed out loud. And I thought, if this picture made me laugh out loud, then maybe it will make others laugh out loud. And if it makes you people laugh out loud, then you can thank BellaFrench for brightening your day a little bit. Ahem.





You're welcome.

And I'll post a semi decent picture of them so they won't get mad at me for posting the booty bump one. Well, Gilleon and I look good but Spurgeon is looking a little caublanasian in this one.





Hope everyone is having a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday, with hopefully a better post.

xoxo,
Alison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! This kinda looks like a before & after pictorial.

Before Alison, we were bloated and gassy. But after Alison, all of the pain and discomfort of excess gas was gone.

Drew said...

lol y'all crack me up. the pic made me laugh out loud too! spurgeon & gilleon, I'm so glad you got a little Alison in your lives to cure what ails ya.

Anonymous said...

true. true. did y'all have gas at the wedding or something?